a while ago, i was watching a south park episode entitled "raisins"... yes, we all know that south park is the best show ever because it's sweet and awesome and it kicks ass... but after watching it, two quotes got stuck in my head... i think what these two kids said on the episode is true... i just want to share it with you guys...
"It's like, you always hear songs about a broken heart and you think it's just a figure of speech? But it's true. My chest hurts. I feel this like, sinking feeling where my heart is. It's broken..." - Stan
"Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that somethin' could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I'm feelin' is, like, a beautiful sadness..." - Butters
that's why i love watching south park... even if cartman ends up pissing off kyle or stan, or kenny always ends up dead (but not for a while now), they still teach you things about life... yes it can be sometimes offensive and rude, but i still love the show, and i'll continue watching it 'til i get tired, which is nearly impossible to happen...
and if you don't agree with me, SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME! hahaha!