At long last, we've finally switched cable tv providers. We ditched Comcast Cable for DirecTV for one main reason: GMA PINOY TV!!!
In my honest and unbiased opinion, GMA's programming is way better than TFC. I don't get amused with ABS-CBN's programming anyway. Seeing Willie Revillame on our tv sets six times a week is torture enough. He's the devil, I tell ya.
And now with GMA, my dad couldn't be happier. Hehehe!
-----
I'm thinking of getting a brand new digital camera. The one I'm using right now's pretty old and crappy. I might buy one around Christmas season.
-----
I've been playing World Of Warcraft for the past two months, and I must say I'm pretty much addicted to this game. I usually play it at least 2-3 hours a day. I really don't mind paying $15 per month coz it's worth it. Even some of my friends play it, too.
Anyways, I saw this new episode of South Park which featured the guys playing World Of Warcraft, and I must say this is the sweetest SP episode ever! WoW + SP = F'N AWESOME!!!