Profile

Name - Albert
Location - Clinton, MD
Zodiac Sign - Sagitarrius

Eye Candy



Rachel Specter

Playing...



World Of Warcraft (PC)

Thoughts

"You play to win the game."
- Herman Edwards

"Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else."
- Vince Lombardi

"Don't give up, don't ever give up."
- Jimmy Valvano

Archives

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Sportstrippin'

Entertainment and Sports Programming Network (ESPN)
National Football League (NFL)
National Basketball Association (NBA)
Major League Baseball (MLB)
National Hockey League (NHL)
University Belt (UAAP, NCAA, etc.)

Soundtrippin'

DC101: DC's Rock Station
Magic 89.9: Today's Best Music
Monster Radio RX 93.1

Sitetrippin'

My Friendster
My Multiply
My Myspace
YouTube
PinoyExchange: Speak Your Mind!
Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia
FHM Philippines

Bloggers

Aline
Carlo
Daiz
Janice
Jovy
Lucy
Momel
Omar
Twinkle

Playlist


Tagboard

Powered by Blogger




Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Since I haven't blogged the past six months due to me being too busy at work and being to lazy while I was off, I would like to say a few things:

- Congrats to the San Antonio Spurs for winning the 2007 NBA Title over the Cleveland Cavaliers in what I think was the most boring NBA Finals series ever. Still, I live the Spurs no matter what. TIMMMMAAAAYYYYY!!!

- Congrats to the Indianapolis Colts for winning Super Bowl XLI last February against the Chicago Bears. Finally, Peyton Manning won the big one. Also, this game is significant to the African-American community since this was the first time that a black coach made it to the Super Bowl, and what's amazing is that both coaches of the Colts and the Bears are black (Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith).

- Congrats to both the University of Florida Gators for winning the NCAA College Football and NCAA Men's Basketball crowns, both over the Ohio State Buckeyes. Well, at least the Buckeyes can brag that they're #1 after Greg Oden was drafted by the Portland Trailblazers as the #1 overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft last month.

- Congrats to the Anaheim Ducks for winning the 2007 Stanley Cup over the Ottawa Senators. I'm still hoping that the Washington Capitals will at least make the playoffs next year, but they suck.

- Even if his death and his family's death was tragic, you can never deny that Chris Benoit was one of the best wrestlers in the business. I will remember and respect him for that. R.I.P. Chris, Nancy, and Daniel.

-----



In a few days, David Beckham will be making his much-awaited MLS debut as he'll be playing for the Los Angeles Galaxy in an exhibition game against Chelsea of the English Premier League.

However, rumors have surfaced that he may miss his first game in a Galaxy jersey due to a sore ankle.

Even though I'm not a soccer fan, I do hope he'll be able to play this Saturday, because that ad would suck after all that hype and buildup the past week or two.

posted by Albert :~: 7:18 AM



Comments: Post a Comment