I am not a fan of the TV show "Desperate Housewives", but a friend of mine told me about this.
After a while, I started searching clips over at YouTube, and found this:
To those fellow Filipinos of mine who think this is offensive and uncalled for, I've got this to say:
BIG EFFIN' DEAL
It's just a show. No need to be offended. You've got way too much time talking about this. Just forget it and move on with your lives, people. Simple as that.
And, as my Filipino friend told me a few minutes ago, "Filipino doctors go to the US and become nurses."
So please, get over it, and move on with your daily lives.
-----
The NHL season's about to start. For some reason, I feel good about my Washington Capitals. I really do hope they do make the Stanley Cup playoffs this season. It has been disappointing the past season, but now that they're giving Alexander Ovechkin some offensive help, it's going to be an exciting season.
Also, the MLB post-season has just started. I'm hoping that the Boston Red Sox would win it all, but if in case they don't win, I want the Chicago Cubs to win the World Series and end their 99-year drought.
It's anyone's ballgame. 8 teams remaining, 1 champion.