So I was watching the Monday night football game last night, and when they went to a commercial, they showed this ad from Toyota:
Being a World Of Warcraft fan, I pissed my pants off... Well, that didn't really happen, but you get the idea.
Makes me wanna buy a Toyota instead of a Honda if I ever get a car someday hehe!
-----
Anyways, I forgot to post this a week earlier, but it's official: THE UE RED WARRIORS ARE THE BIGGEST CHOKERS IN THE HISTORY OF UAAP MEN'S BASKETBALL.
Going 14-0 in the elims and automatically qualifying in the Finals, they went 0-2 against the DLSU Green Archers, thus giving the ballers from Taft the 2007 Men's Basketball Crown.
Way to go, UE! This proves that when it mattered the most, you can't win the big one.
-----
The 2007 MLB World Series is just a week away, but I got the winner of the ALCS (either Cleveland or Boston) winning the whole thing. Sure, I wanna see my Boston Red Sox win it all, but Cleveland's been longing for a title. So I don't mind them winning it.
But even with the MLB postseason going on, it seems that the New York Yankees are getting all the attention from the media. With manager Joe Torre's future in question, and with all the speculation as to where guys like Alex Rodriguez, Mariano Rivera, Jorge Posada, and Roger Clemens will be going during the offseason, there's no question that the Yankees are the most popular team in baseball right now.
It will be interesting to see what happens to the Bronx Bombers as the days go by.
-----
As my parting shot, my team's 3-3 right now in our PEx Fantasy Football League. Crud.